- Abstract should meet the conference theme and sub-themes. Please make sure that it is relevant to the issues that will be discussed in the conference.
- Abstract must be between 150-250 words.
- Abstract must be uploaded on the e conference participant page.
- Put three to five keywords separated by a semi-colon and listed in alphabetical order.
- All papers will be reviewed by two reviewers
- The review follows a double blind review process
- All decisions on the acceptance or rejection are final
- Full paper template and guidelines are available HERE
- Paper should be written in English.
- The full paper is to be uploaded in MS Word 2013 or above format to e-conference participant page on Sepember 16, 2019 at the latest
- To ensure a successful submission, the file should be named with
submission code_first author’s full name_affiliation
e.g. ABS024_John Doe_Universitas Airlangga